Great read Bobby. Check out a snippet from Bobby Hundreds of The Hundreds latest feature for Hypebeast:
There are a myriad of reasons why streetwear’s numbers are declining:
- Kanye stopped wearing graphics, so the plastisol coated T-shirt – Streetwear’s core competency – vanished.
- We can blame the malls for homogenizing the product and diluting the artistic spirit.
- Joshy from Rebel8 decries, “Streetwear itself. Our small industry is not working together, but against each other. – When a brand goes on sale too frequently or for an extending period of time, it is not just the brand that suffers in the long term, but the entire industry.”
- The Internet, for lowering the barrier to entry.
- The Internet, for cannibalizing culture through hyper-accelerated trends.
Read full feature at Hypebeast.com
Release Date: December 29, 2015
The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Oxford Tan will come in a Tan Primeknit constructed upper paired up with the enclosed Boost sole unit that ends up coming in the same tonal colorway. The rest of the shoe appears to follow suit when it comes to the construction and build we’re used to seeing on the Boost 350. Various shades of Tan appear on the laces, heel tab, lining and suede accent placed on the side panels. -@kickonfire
Shop Bear Tour Hoodie