Hit Boy's Artist's "Audio Push" Rap Over Unreleased Beats.Posted on March 14, 2016
Super producer "Hit Boy" has a strong stable of talent under his record label "HS87". One of the key players are a duo named "Audio Push" from the Inland Empire in California. Group members "Oktane" and "Price" has had a string of party happy hits but somehow seem to still be on the low key side of the Cali hip-hop spectrum. While Interviewing with Ebro's Beats 1 radio show, they unleashed some exclusive Hit Boy beats that they have been holding hostage in their production bank.
Major FlashBack Friday From Back In The Days.Posted on March 11, 2016
Last night Kobe and LeBron touched the court against each other for the last time. The Cavaliers came out with the win but not before Kobe reminded LeBron why he's our generations 'Michael Jordan".
Harlem Worlds own "Camron", Pre-"killa season". The New York music scene has changed dramatically since the "Diplomats" left us chanting "Dipset, Dipset, Dipset". Many hip-hop heads still hope for another album and just one more chance to catch a glimpse of his notable pink furs.
Floyd "Money" Mayweather with his champion trainer and uncle "Roger". The champ is 49-0, but many are still hoping for that 50th fight to cement his place in boxing history.
Nintendo's "Punch Out" video game gave us endless Saturday morning finger cramps. No one really knows if blowing your youthful lungs out just to clean game cartridges actually worked. Now being older, we finally understand that doing so might of totally been psychological in making the game system work better.
The time of the millennial generation is here, but let's not forget where our creativity and culture comes from. The 90's music, video games, and fashion are the bricks to almost everything the 2016 creatives are now crafting.
The Biggie Smalls Starter kit, featuring the "Notorious" must have essentials.Posted on March 09, 2016
Here's everything you need to capture the "Biggie Smalls" persona, if you're not already from Brooklyn.
1. Black Timberland Boots.
2. Velcro jeans or 501 Levis.
3. Be featured in the "Source Magazine" so your mom can smile.
4. Money, Lots of money.
5. Finally, a friend named "Jay-Z".
"Spread love it's the Brooklyn way"
Bobby Hundreds On The State of Streetwear in 2015Posted on December 29, 2015
Great read Bobby. Check out a snippet from Bobby Hundreds of The Hundreds latest feature for Hypebeast:
There are a myriad of reasons why streetwear’s numbers are declining:
- Kanye stopped wearing graphics, so the plastisol coated T-shirt – Streetwear’s core competency – vanished.
- We can blame the malls for homogenizing the product and diluting the artistic spirit.
- Joshy from Rebel8 decries, “Streetwear itself. Our small industry is not working together, but against each other. – When a brand goes on sale too frequently or for an extending period of time, it is not just the brand that suffers in the long term, but the entire industry.”
- The Internet, for lowering the barrier to entry.
- The Internet, for cannibalizing culture through hyper-accelerated trends.
Read full feature at Hypebeast.com