After a few live performances of his rendition of Madeintyo’s “Uber Everywhere” track, Travis Scott has finally released the CDQ version via his Soundcloud. Previously upset that some of his work was being leaked, La Flame has satisfied his followers by releasing the highly anticipated song himself. -Hypebeast
It’s only been a couple of days since Kanye West’s new single “Real Friends” set the Internet ablaze, but it looks like Erykah Badu is such a fan that she could not resist recording her own take on the track, titled “Trill Friends.” The Fat Belly Bella’s version revolves more around melody than Kanye’s bitter lyrics, but the real intrigue comes in the track’s info tab: in it, Badu alludes to a forthcoming mixtape titled “THIS $H!T TOO EASY.” -Hypebeast
Great read Bobby. Check out a snippet from Bobby Hundreds of The Hundreds latest feature for Hypebeast:
There are a myriad of reasons why streetwear’s numbers are declining:
- Kanye stopped wearing graphics, so the plastisol coated T-shirt – Streetwear’s core competency – vanished.
- We can blame the malls for homogenizing the product and diluting the artistic spirit.
- Joshy from Rebel8 decries, “Streetwear itself. Our small industry is not working together, but against each other. – When a brand goes on sale too frequently or for an extending period of time, it is not just the brand that suffers in the long term, but the entire industry.”
- The Internet, for lowering the barrier to entry.
- The Internet, for cannibalizing culture through hyper-accelerated trends.
Read full feature at Hypebeast.com
Release Date: December 29, 2015
The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Oxford Tan will come in a Tan Primeknit constructed upper paired up with the enclosed Boost sole unit that ends up coming in the same tonal colorway. The rest of the shoe appears to follow suit when it comes to the construction and build we’re used to seeing on the Boost 350. Various shades of Tan appear on the laces, heel tab, lining and suede accent placed on the side panels. -@kickonfire
Shop Bear Tour Hoodie